We at KALAM focus on bringing revolution in existing learning ecosystem that empower young minds to shape the future that they want, rather than only reacting to it.
KALAM - Empowering Young Minds was established by Enoch Learning Solutions Private Limited as an independent organisation dedicated to help young people to fulfil their educational potential as they are challenged by many educational disadvantages caused by either personal, social, cultural or economic circumstances. The logical result of this mission was the founding of the web portal kalamlearnings.com with the goal to bring opportunities: scholarships, internships, conferences, volunteering etc. to students in India and all around the world. What started as a portal, expanded in a national network of young enthusiasts, where young people are not only informed about the opportunities for personal and professional development but also trained to make an impact in their communities and transform their societies.
“We believe every individual is capable of adding great value to human race”
- Zest for Life
- Constant Learning
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passionate and Determined
- Achieve Consistent excellence
- Adventurous, Creative and Open-Minded
“Bridging gaps in the learning ecosystem, by connecting different stakeholders”
Digital revolution for schools to keep track of information, and achieve greater learning outcomes
Helps you to understand your own strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and lets you know what career is suited for you
Platform to harness the skill, knowledge, theoretical practice, and gain first-hand exposure in the career field
Our counsellor helps students to address their problems in a positive way by helping them to clarify the issues, explore options, develop strategies and increase self-awareness
- We provide relevant information on educational and career opportunities for students.
- We present a bridge in the ecosystem, by connecting different stakeholders working together to improve the quality of life of students.
- We maintain a community of young people where they inspire each other on exchange of personal and professional growth, life long learning, mobility and intercultural understanding as well by appreciating diversity and advocating for equality.
- We serve as a hub of learning and development by developing programmes and initiatives that will help students to become employable, that will empower them to take an active stand towards the burning societal issues and will turn them into active citizen and change makers in their local communities.
Recognisable hub for providing information, resources and educational help for personal and professional development
This differentiates human intelligence into specific 'modalities', rather than seeing intelligence as dominated by a single general ability
The dominant side of brain affects your mental skills, as well as many aspects of your personality and behaviour
This is used to measure both short and long-term memory skills and evaluate specific aspects of memory
I was a frequent visitor to Mr. Aryan in kalamlearnings. Having visited him for the past 2 years or so, I can undoubtedly say that having him as my counsellor has really helped in making crucial decisions about school subjects and university choices
Pauline is caring and unconventional! Besides being non-typical with him placement approach and holistic approach to counselling, I was impressed with an ideas and exhibitions she brought
We love Kalam School Admin ERP. It’s so easy to use and comes with so many features. It fits so well with our requirements
The software is very flexible in handling the academic and administration works of our five educational institution branch, Kalam School Admin ERP is highly recommended
Working at Kalam offers an opportunity both to develop as a professional and to help the organization development
A12 Spring Board, Koramangala, BLR 560034
+91 7975 5176 25